Cruisetour 3B Anchorage May 22, 2017

Beaferd

Our tour was the 6 night and included all of these land tour cities.

Anchorage had no preplanned tours. We booked a Segway Tour on our own prior to arrival.

In Denali we arrived by train around noon. Included in the package was the NHT. You could upgrade to the TWT for additional charge. We wanted to go to Eielsen so we booked that on our own ahead of time as well.

The following morning we booked a class 3/4 water rafting trip on our own prior to leaving home. There were a few options available thru RCI.

The hotel in Talkeetna was nice but there were no included tours. We took the free shuttle in to town and had lunch & browsed the shops. The television show Northern Exposure was based on this town.

Alyeska is actually Girdwood which is at the base of the Alyeska Mountain. It is a luxury hotel the nicest we stayed at. The only think included there was a free pass up on the tram to to top. You could book other excursion thru the hotel but they were very expensive.

We took the free shuttle to town and are at Double Musky which had been featured in Food Network. At the top of the mountain there was another expensive restaurant you could eat at with reservations.

On the way from Anchorage to Seward (by motorcoach) we stopped at the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center along the way which was included.

The last morning in Seward we had booked a walk to a Glacier thru the hotel before we left home. We met back up with the group afterwards and were dropped at the ship to board.

No meals whatsoever are included in the land package.

There are tons of pictures, menus, excursions offered & pricing in my trip review located in my signature. Or you can look at it day by day stop by stop on my blog also linked below. Just search Alaska within the blog.

Cindy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you again so. I ch for your info! Does the free shuttle pick up right at the Alyeska hotel? How close to the Double Musky did it drop you? Is it scheduled times or "on request"? Thanks again!

• 7 months later...

Beaford,

I am on cruisetour 3B this August. As you experienced I am having a hard time finding information. Do you have any tips or ideas after your cruise? Any and all info is appreciated (especially where we will be staying each evening)

Thank you!

Gina