Haven to Haven Upgrade

AZYAYA

Just curious.....

If you are already booked in the Haven, do you get an offer to upgrade to another Haven type room?

Has this happened to anyone?

Thanks.

My cousin was offered an upgrade from her aft haven suite to a H4, H3 and H2. She did not bid because she likes her cabin.

Just curious.....

If you are already booked in the Haven, do you get an offer to upgrade to another Haven type room?

Thanks.

Yes, it happened to us. We are currently booked in an H5 & were offered an upsell to OS & DOS. We threw a minimum bid down on the DOS for giggles- the Haven is sold out on our sailing so I'm not even sure why they sent out the offers.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Just curious.....

Thanks.

Yes. We are about to sail in a forward facing Penthouse on the Escape (which is a Haven suite, but not in the Haven), and were offered the ability to bid on everything up to a Deluxe Owner's Suite.

Yes, it happened to us. We are currently booked in an H5 & were offered an upsell to OS & DOS. We threw a minimum bid down on the DOS for giggles- the Haven is sold out on our sailing so I'm not even sure why they sent out the offers.

From what I understand -is that last minute cancellations can happen. SO they offer the rooms just in case.

Knowing about the rooms is important - e.g. on BA/GA the H6 are probably a better room in many respects than the H2 or H3. H4 have tiny balconies on BA/GA. Yes, the H6 is not in the Haven but it has many attractive features.

How funny is this! The DH and I booked our Haven cabin about 11 months pre-cruise. We hoped that by a Christmas miracle we would get an email about an upgrade to a OS. What a nice way to celebrate our anniversary. Our cruise showed the Haven all booked. I am dying to know if it works for you.

No. We got the offer to upgrade from an H4 (2 bedroom family suite) to either a Deluxe or Owner's suite. Way too expensive! I can upgrade for $148.00 per person if I cancel and rebook at the same initial price. Crazy! Plus, I want that second bedroom. b659126127b62024ef63927b478e6027.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks HBCcruiser for the great picture. I see what you mean. I am happy with what we selected as my DH wanted to be forward this time. We always select an aft cabin so for our anniversary he gets his pick. LOL Plus being in the actual Haven it is an easy walk to enjoy everything.