Adventure of the Seas Dining

RCI website is really not helping me understand what specialty restaurants are on board and I certainly can't find any pricing for them. I feel like every link I go to just shows me ALL of the dining options and not just options for AOS.

Can someone help?

I was having difficulty finding that information as well, so thank you! Now curious as to what complimentary dining/food options there are, other than Windjammer and dining room. Is there a Sorrento Pizza, Promenade Cafe, or ??

Sent from my KFTHWA using Tapatalk HD

I was having difficulty finding that information as well, so thank you! Now curious as to what complimentary dining/food options there are, other than Windjammer and dining room. Is there a Sorrento Pizza, Promenade Cafe, or ??

Only Cafe Promenade, which has the pizza slices in addition to other things.

Thank you! Do you know what the pricing is for the specialty?

Just off the Adventure on April 8. Chops-$40 pp, Chops lunch-$19 pp, Giovanni's-$35 pp, Giovanni's lunch $18 (?) pp, gallery tour and brunch with unlimited champagne-$25 pp. Prices may be slightly discounted on the cruise planner.

Johnny Rockets was $5.95 pp instead of the usual 6.95 pp, I believe. Included everything except milk shakes. Soft drinks were included, which is not the norm.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Cozgurl,

I don't know if the menus are different for specialty restaurant lunches as I didn't eat there for lunch.

I'd like to add that Chops on Adventure was as good as Morton's. I was astounded! We also bought the 5 day specialty dining package on board for $105 pp.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Cozgurl,

I don't know if the menus are different for specialty restaurant lunches as I didn't eat there for lunch.

I'd like to add that Chops on Adventure was as good as Morton's. I was astounded! We also bought the 5 day specialty dining package on board for $105 pp.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I am so glad to hear that Chops is now on the Adventure. It was sorely missed on my January cruise.

• 4 weeks later...