The 2018 Faster To The Fun cruise excursions are now available!

nychad10

Got ours today for the Breeze departing January 28, 2018! I went back and forth about whether or not to purchase (first time cruisers) but when I actually logged in and saw that it was available all that went out the window. ;p

I figure we'll try it for our first cruise and if it turns out to be not worth it, we won't purchase for the 2nd cruise (working on booking that for early 2019 because I KNOW we're going to be hooked on cruising). :D

Got it for the Liberty on 12/9/18 out of Port Canaveral. Decided with a walker, carry-on and a service dog it'd be well worth it to be able to drop the suitcase off (and hopefully the walker). Easier to enjoy the ship. I'm solo, so on one had the price is expensive. But on the other hand, not having to deal with lugging all of that around by myself sounds worth it.

Got it for Miracle April 14, 2018. So happy! Until I'm platinum, this is like gold to me. I can't carry my cpap machine all over until the cabin is ready.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Forums mobile app

Ditto!

Whenever I book a cruise it's the 1st excursion that I look for. I know there are a ton of people (and posts) who either don't like FTTF (I'm willing to bet a few dollars that most never purchased it) or refuse to pay for the "convenience" but we love it! We definitely don't pay for convenience in life but when were on vacation the much shorter line at guest services is worth it alone.

Still not open for 11/2018;p

Where do you find them when they are open??

Karen

Yes it will be under the shore excursions for the home port of Baltimore. Since you are on a long Journeys cruise you probably don't have any excursions listed for your cruise yet. We don't have any excursions listed for our Journeys cruise on the Breeze from Port Canaveral in November 2018 either. Since these are not the normal weekly cruises it may take a while longer before anything is posted. You will just have to keep looking. Don't worry you haven't missed it.

I've been checking and emailing Carnival for several months now to see when they were going to sell the 2018 Faster To The Fun excursions.

I just checked a little while ago and they now available!!

Thanks! Just checked and it was available for our Glory sailing next March!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums