HMC vs Princess Cay

MURCOTT

I see that Carnival is using Princess Cay rather than HMC for some of the 2018 Pride sailings. For anyone who has been to both, can you comment on how they compare? Thanks.

They're not even close, in my opinion. I think HMC has the best beach of all private islands. Princess Cays is my least favorite of all private islands....and I've been to them all, except NCL's new Harvest Cay.

If you like to snorkel, I think the snorkeling is better at Princess Cays. Which also, in my experience, is the least likely port to get cancelled. I'm 2-visits-for-5-attempts at HMC, and have only missed PC one time out of 7 or 8 attempts. But maybe that's just me... :loudcry:

This worries me a bit as we're scheduled for Princess Cays in November on the Elation and were hoping it was as nice as HMC.

HMC is hands down the most beautiful beach either my wife or I have ever seen. Although, Little French Key ranks right up there! We will have our then 3 year old daughter, who LOVES water and swimming, with us so as long as she's happy we can deal with it!