Escape District Brew House - current beer menu?

Buttwig

We are on the Escape next month and I was trying to find a current beer menu from District Brew House. I haven't been able to locate anything more recent than last year. Does anyone have pics of more recent menus that they would care to share?

Thanks in advance & cheers!

Anyone? I really don't want to drink swill LOL. I've seen a menu that has beers from a couple FL breweries, one of which is my regular brewery so maybe I will ask them if their beer is still on the Escape.

I'm really hoping that the Dogfish Head 90 Minute IPA is on the menu!

I've seen menus posted a handful of times over the past couple years, but I've yet to notice a dramatic change. I know for certain that the 90 minute has been on every iteration that I've seen, so you should be in good shape. I don't go until the end of June, so I won't be of much help, but feel free to be a pal and post the updated menu when you get back. :-)

Will do, tripleboom! I'm sure with the amount of time I'll be spending there that I'll have more than one opportunity to snap a pic haha. Not sure what types of beer you like, but if they have it and you get a chance, try the Due South Caramel Cream Ale, it's pretty good. I prefer stouts/IPAs mostly myself but am open to try most beers.

Funny that you say that specific one! I saw the one on the tap list and decided it would have to be the first one I try. Stouts and porters are normally my thing, but Caramel Cream sounded too tasty to pass up.

Will do, tripleboom! I'm sure with the amount of time I'll be spending there that I'll have more than one opportunity to snap a pic haha. Not sure what types of beer you like, but if they have it and you get a chance, try the Due South Caramel Cream Ale, it's pretty good. I prefer stouts/IPAs mostly myself but am open to try most beers.

Due South Caramel Cream Ale - Wow - I'm drooling at my desk! :') 92 more days for me!

There are some good photos of all the Escape bar menus on this page... Scroll down and click on the links. http://eatsleepcruise.com/2016/01/norwegian-escape-bars/

Thank you, that is what I was looking for! They are a little older but it seems they don't change it up much. Mmmmm several delicious IPAs and even Cigar City's Maduro Brown. That qualifies as breakfast beer...since I'll be on a cruise ;p

If the menus are any different, I'll post them when I get back.

• 1 month later...

New to CC and this is my 1st post, and since I'm going on this ship in July I figures what better board to post on then one that's about a bar with 70+ beers to choose from. Ok, subtract the Miller's and Heinekens from the list, but you still have a nice selection to choose from. Definitely going to try a lot of them. The 90 is a favorite of mine and the 120 would be nice to see also. Looking forward to sampling any recommendations. Cheers and happy sailings!

Thank you, that is what I was looking for! They are a little older but it seems they don't change it up much. Mmmmm several delicious IPAs and even Cigar City's Maduro Brown. That qualifies as breakfast beer...since I'll be on a cruise ;p

If the menus are any different, I'll post them when I get back.

Breakfast beer... :'):'):') I will have to try that for breakfast in 3 weeks... as you recommended it.