Ready Set Sale question

Sea and Me

My understanding is that your deposit is refundable all the way up until the full payment is due. I believe that is 90 days prior to sailing.

On most cruises, except the Grand Voyages and World Cruises, the final payment is due 75 days out from sailing. And the deposit is fully refundable up to the 76th day. Or you can earmark it for a future cruise. But you cannot re-book a deposit for a future cruise that is about to go into default from the first cruise and get another refundable period. If you cancel this 2nd cruise, you are SOL and have lost your deposit.

Does anyone know if the deposit for a cruise is refundable under this current sale? We are considering a cruise for October.

Thank you.

Alays ask if deposit is refundable , as Hal does have some pricing that is non refundable . Better safe than sorry , as all PCC or TA remember to state those regulations ?

Terri

I booked under this promotion and my refund is fully refundable until the final payment is due. I also have until then to decide if I want to purchase insurance. My PCC suggested I keep checking back with her for any future promotions to see if I can get a better deal.