MSC Bellissima is going on sale on May 1!

Beamafar

Just spoke to the UK call centre and have reserved my cabins until tomorrow. The young lady called 'italy' to get 'the code'. Booked from Marseille so that side must be working ok with 'the code' from 'italy'

£1,089 for an inside over Easter for the 3 of us = bargain [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi everyone

We are looking at Easter as well (BCN back to BCN on 29/3/19) for 2 adults and one child.

I must agree, I don't think I will ever find it cheaper than £1109.94 for an inside fantastica. I just hate having to paying a non-refundable deposit of £300 - boo!

At the mo I am trying to book, but like another poster, it is showing up as Divina deck 13. (We are doing a 2 day sailing on the Divina in March 2018).

I think I too will send an email to MSC UK so that I hold a cabin at the price. There already seems to be a lot of sold out cabins!

Think the 'sold out' cabins are blocked for higher prices to kick in, learnt from RC lol. School holidays start April 6th here be careful if your child is at school (from personal experience doh)

Call and ask for Elena

Wow, I'm glad I came onto the site this morning and just learned about the Bellissima. I booked a balcony cabin and took advantage of the extra discount. One of the things on my bucket list is to cruise on a Maiden

Voyage, this happens to fall on a milestone birthday so it's perfect timing.

They did screw up the stateroom number on the website but I can call later and get it fixed. Also like that we got a Cirque show and dinner included. Ways to go...but as always, CC comes through with great info.

Anyone else booked?

What to expect on a maiden voyage? I expect there to be a learning curve with new crew and all...but the idea of being the first guests to sleep in a brand new bed and be the first to shower in a new bathroom is alluring to me....:cool:

I've booked from 6th April for 2 weeks out of Marseille. Booked a super family cabin which are like gold dust!

Please let us know how you get on. We too have to sort cabin number out later... bit worrying as invoice says decided on embarkation.

So excited 23 months to go!

I've booked from 6th April for 2 weeks out of Marseille. Booked a super family cabin which are like gold dust!

Please let us know how you get on. We too have to sort cabin number out later... bit worrying as invoice says decided on embarkation.

So excited 23 months to go!

That's awesome, I expect chaos so maybe I'll be pleasantly surprised.:p I plan to arrive at least 2 days early so I'm calm and not sleep deprived for embarkation....lol

I did hear embarkation at Genoa is very organized as it's their home...but I'm expecting there to be hick-ups with service. At least I get to check off another item on my bucket list.:)

It will be amazing for you, I bet it will all be smooth with prosecco flowing like the chocolate fountains!

Can't wait to hear about it. Unfortunately the uk school holidays don't start until April 6th so we're tied and the price is higher!