Does your dinning room assignments have to do with your cabin location?

bobbismith

For us it hasn't seemed to matter. We are usually in a forward or mid ship cabin and been assigned to the aft dining room more times than the mid ship dining room. Remember part of the mid ship dining room is used for anytime dining.

I've been in the aft dining room every cruise to date. We have never used Your Time Dining and have always had either Early or Late Dining. It seems to me, at least on the ships we've been on, that YTD was always in the mid ship dining room. I'm not sure if the whole dining room was used for it or just one level. On the Miracle there is only one dining room and I believe they used the upper level for YTD and the lower for early and late.

I've been in the aft dining room every cruise to date. We have never used Your Time Dining and have always had either Early or Late Dining. It seems to me, at least on the ships we've been on, that YTD was always in the mid ship dining room. I'm not sure if the whole dining room was used for it or just one level. On the Miracle there is only one dining room and I believe they used the upper level for YTD and the lower for early and late.
Aboard the Conquest last year, everyone in the mid-ship MDR who had YTD was on the lower level, early & late diners were on the upper. We did have sea day brunch in the aft MDR. It was a nice change of scenery. :)

Aboard the Conquest last year, everyone in the mid-ship MDR who had YTD was on the lower level, early & late diners were on the upper. We did have sea day brunch in the aft MDR. It was a nice change of scenery. :)

On the Dream we had Brunch in the Mid Ship dining room. I agree, I enjoyed the change as well!

Only been on Spirit class ships; which have only 1 MDR (1300 capacity); The only problems with this is too many tables of 8 or 10; when all i want is a table for 2. Have under 30 tables for 2. Always seem to be sat in same area of MDR. At least Carnival move there waiters around to different areas..

]My experience has been' date=' they try to put you in the dining room closest to your cabin location[/b'].

And your experience is correct . With the exception ,that changed with the introduction of YTD.

Edited by BoDidly