Cruise Manager

RoscoeJames

I have never had a problem in prior cruises adding a cruise to my profile. The last 2 cruises I have had problems adding my new booking. Just booked a November cruise in addition to a July cruise. Every time I try to add the new cruise it drops off when I try to view details. Called the helpline and all they could say is an IPad is not supported. I have always used my IPad. Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I have never had a problem in prior cruises adding a cruise to my profile. The last 2 cruises I have had problems adding my new booking. Just booked a November cruise in addition to a July cruise. Every time I try to add the new cruise it drops off when I try to view details. Called the helpline and all they could say is an IPad is not supported. I have always used my IPad. Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I'll save you a trip to the Apple Store! [emoji6] If you're using the app for the forums, try deleting it and then downloading it again. If that doesn't work, try resetting your settings. If you are using safari, try going to settings/Safari and delete history.

NCL Sunward 1974

NCL Starward 1978

Costa Daphne 1982

Carnival Triumph 2001

Carnival Conquests 2005

Carnival Magic 2014

I'll save you a trip to the Apple Store! [emoji6] If you're using the app for the forums, try deleting it and then downloading it again. If that doesn't work, try resetting your settings. If you are using safari, try going to settings/Safari and delete history.

I'm confused. What does the Cruise Critic app have to do with his problems regarding Carnival's My Cruise Manager?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I'm confused. What does the Cruise Critic app have to do with his problems regarding Carnival's My Cruise Manager?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Well I guess I was confused too! I thought because I was reading this using the cruise critic forum app that that was what was being referred too! I assume since an iPad was suggested as the cause of the issue, maybe doing something to make adjustments on the iPad would improve the situation.

NCL Sunward 1974

NCL Starward 1978

Costa Daphne 1982

Carnival Triumph 2001

Carnival Conquests 2005

Carnival Magic 2014