Monte Carlo with a group of people

vickintx

Thanks Marazul,

Yes, I tend to agree that the bus / train option for Eze / Villefranche is too time consuming.

At this stage probably just looking at train to & from Villefranche for the morning, and Monte Carlo for the afternoon.

Any particular reason why you want to go to Villefranche instead of Eze or Nice? Just curious.

I haven't really looked at Nice but since now I'm hiring a car do you have recommendations for teens in Nice?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I don't have any recommendations, but we did this in Nice (from Cannes). With your car you can cover all of that (we were on a HO-HO). And while I'm on, and in case it's of any help here's our day in Monaco. All the best, Tony

OXW5R66Td2o 3yP8aGVHyFY

Thought of there as opposed to Eze just because of the ease and timings of transport.

Re Nice:

We have 4 busy port days in a row, 3 of which are large cities.

Just wanted a more relaxing day that day.

You may find Eze more scenic than Villefranche since it is one of the "perched" villages of the South of France. That said, Villefranche is quite pretty. You may want to look at a couple of attractions in the adjacent Cap Ferrat: the Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild and the Vila Kerylos. Search this board for bus info from Villefranche (a few minutes ride) to the Villa Ephrussi and on to the Villa Kerylos (bus or 20 minute walk). If Kerylos interests you, the train station of Beaulieu-sur-Mer is within walking distance and you could catch the train back from there. .

Our ship will dock in Cannes and there will be four of us - me, my DH and two teens of 13 and 16, so I'm slightly confused with a choice of where to go: Cannes for sure but then Nice or Monte Carlo or anywhere else..I've read some threads related to these places but till don't know what will be interesting for teens, so please help:D

Jane

What are your teens interested in?