CARNIVAL GIFT CARDS $100 for $85 (Daily Getaways)

winchesterdog

FYI

Daily Getaways just posted their item for Monday will be $100 Carnival Gift Cards for $85! I believe they will have 2500 available. ALSO: For Ultimate Rewards points seekers. I just purchased some Wyndham Rewards points from the site and it codes as a travel so be sure to use travel credit card for the x 2 points.

Thanks for the head's up on this. Looks like lots of CC members have been able to get the cards at this great rate - including me! ;)

I purchase them but 1 in one transaction and 2 in a second transaction because I didn't' see the quantity drop down next to the buy now button.

I did the same thing! LOL

Thanks to everyone who posted this deal!

Just an additional question: Does anyone know if these can be applied to a fully paid cruise - ie I'd like to get a refund on the amt I put on my cc to pay for this cruise, if possible. TIA

Just an additional question: Does anyone know if these can be applied to a fully paid cruise - ie I'd like to get a refund on the amt I put on my cc to pay for this cruise, if possible. TIA

You can always use it to prepaid your DSC assuming you haven't done so.

I purchase them but 1 in one transaction and 2 in a second transaction because I didn't' see the quantity drop down next to the buy now button.

I did this, too. I was too afraid to go back until the whole transaction was done because I thought they might sell out that fast.

I went back in and got the other two, then was able to go back and purchase three more in DH's name.

Thanks for the tip. It saved me $90.00.

OMG! I'm in Canada and it let me buy one! We NEVER have these deals! Woo Hoo! Now I hope I can redeem it.

That's awesome! Their FAQ's say they just recently started offering their deals to Canada. Glad you got one. :)

It'll be emailed to you in 10-14 days and must be used by Nov. 30th, 2018.

I purchased without reading the fine print (my bad) and noticed that it takes 10-14 business days. I leave on the Vista on Sunday. Fingers crossed that somehow they arrive earlier. I can't find any numbers to contact them with to see if expediting it is possible. Called Carnival with no luck. Send an email to the daily deals email but got an auto response from someone that will be out of office in "2012." So we will see what happens, if not I might try and sell them. I do not know when my next Carnival cruise will be after this.

Does anyone have any other ideas?

I purchased without reading the fine print (my bad) and noticed that it takes 10-14 business days. I leave on the Vista on Sunday. Fingers crossed that somehow they arrive earlier. I can't find any numbers to contact them with to see if expediting it is possible. Called Carnival with no luck. Send an email to the daily deals email but got an auto response from someone that will be out of office in "2012." So we will see what happens, if not I might try and sell them. I do not know when my next Carnival cruise will be after this.

Since they are e-cards, maybe you can access your email while on your trip via wifi in port or might be worth getting a 24 hour ship wifi pass and print them out. Or might be able to just enter gift card codes in guest services without having to print them. Otherwise Nov 2018 expiration gives you an excuse to book another trip. I have also seen people selling them at a slight discount on ebay. although I wouldn't buy an e-card on ebay. Good luck

Make sure you get the package to check your email on the ship. That's the good thing about them being sent by email! I bet you get it in time. Good luck!

So we will see what happens, if not I might try and sell them. I do not know when my next Carnival cruise will be after this.

Don't believe you can sell them. They are nontransferable.

Don't believe you can sell them. They are nontransferable.

They don't have your name on it so you can sell them just like all the other Carnival Gift Cards. I know that's what they say, but all the gift cards do. If someone is willing to buy them, there's nothing stopping someone from selling.

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully they'll arrive in time or at least while you're still on your cruise and have enough time left to enjoy them.

That promotion is sponsored by the U.S. Travel Association (you can Google their website). They do have a phone number there (bottom of page in the Contact Us link). Honestly, I wouldn't get your hopes up that they can resolve your issue because my guess is, the Daily Getaways promotion is a whole other department separate from their main office. But if you're desperate, you can try.

How much did you order? I might be interested.

I have used e cards before and had no trouble adding them to my onboard account. Just print it out. Only problem I see is if these cards don't come with a pin. You need that to redeem the card. I'm hoping all goes well. I plan to buy 2 tomorrow if I can.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

We were able to get several for our next cruise. Hopefully they are like the one's from the PayPal deal last year. They came with the code and pin number.