Lunch in Suite Lounge

Finger food in SL has been our experience on both Allure and Oasis. It's still good and the SL is the best place to hang out before/during sail away. It's always been set up at the buffet table area with a fairly decent selection of hot/cold appetizer type foods.

I don't recall food service in CK as seems people were getting food from the SL and sitting over in the CK. But I could be wrong on that.

Coastal Kitchen is now open for lunch on embarkation day on the Oasis. They serve their full/regular lunch menu. If you are can get into Suite Lounge, then you can have lunch in Coastal Kitchen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for all the replies, we are sailing in a Crown Loft and really looking forward to spending time in both the SL and Coastal Kitchen. Should we try to make our CK reservations via email before the cruise or wait until we board. We sail May 7th.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for all the replies, we are sailing in a Crown Loft and really looking forward to spending time in both the SL and Coastal Kitchen. Should we try to make our CK reservations via email before the cruise or wait until we board. We sail May 7th.

You will not be able to make Coastal Kitchen reservations until you get onboard. My suggestion is to go to Coastal Kitchen as soon as you board the ship and speak to the manager or hostess. You should not have any problems getting the time slots you want.

If you have any other questions let me know. We know the Oasis very well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I replied to the email we received from the concierge before our 4/16 cruise on the Allure and asked for 3 dinner reservations in CK. The concierge responded that he would take care of this when reservations opened the Friday just before we sailed. When we boarded, the reservations had been made.