An Amber,A Thomas,A Juan,A Turk,a Dee and a Jim - Carnival Splendor Journal w/ Pics

Thanks for the awesome review. Thoroughly enjoyed it! We're on NCL Escape out if Miami December 9 and thanks to you looking at booking Villa Europa for days before/after.

Also told Hubs we need to adopt your balcony nightcap tradition on our next cruise. Seems a perfect way to end the day👍🍷. (Also dropped hint about the roses... we'll see if it lands...)

Thanks for the awesome review. Thoroughly enjoyed it! We're on NCL Escape out if Miami December 9 and thanks to you looking at booking Villa Europa for days before/after.

Also told Hubs we need to adopt your balcony nightcap tradition on our next cruise. Seems a perfect way to end the day. (Also dropped hint about the roses... we'll see if it lands...)

As you can tell we really liked the Villa Europa.....You are right - Nightcaps on the Balcony are the BEST way to finish a Day...

And wishing that your Cruise in Dec/18 comes up Roses ;)

Perfecto!

Agreed!!!...That Drink does look AMAZING!!!

Edited by vanislandcruisers

I have the "drinks well with others" shirt, but in an Irish theme. Perhaps I'll sneak it into the packing list next time when the Mrs isn't looking :D

LOL..... I use Roadkill T-Shirts dot com to get all my T-Shirts...we use Irish themed Sunscreen which is a Bar :D

I could feel my blood alcohol content increasing just by reading this review. Outstanding.

The Canadiens are not a bad choice for a favorite team.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks so much!!!...liked the Trade the Habs made for Drouin

Excellent review!!

Now relax and get some blood back into your alcohol system.

:D

Thank you!!!....It was just this Weekend that we were both finally legal to drive again...lol

• 4 weeks later...
I totally forgot that you said you wrote a journal. I just remembered when I facebook messaged you a few minutes ago. :') I'm going to start reading. :cool:

Enjoy!!!... So Wish you guys were coming with us Next Year!!!

Amazing review! I feel like ya'll are our spirit Canadians. Lol We enjoyed the Splendor as well, great ship. :)

Thanks so much!!!....Splendor if definitely one of our Favourites!!!

• 3 months later...
“Hi Janet. Sharon M. says "Hi” to which Janet replied “Tell that B***H to get on a Boat” Conclusion # 806 – The tone for the Day had been set.

LMAO!! :')

Great review. I can't wait to sail with you two again in Oct 2018. I'll make sure you get up in time for the gym. ;)

• 4 months later...
Realize this review is almost a year old, but just stumbled upon it today and loving it!!!

Thanks for posting OP!

I have read your previous reviews years back and always enjoyed them too.

Thanks alreadypacked!!!....glad you are enjoying it....3 more coming this year :D if our Livers make it ;p