An Amber,A Thomas,A Juan,A Turk,a Dee and a Jim - Carnival Splendor Journal w/ Pics

I really loved your review! You two seem like such a fun couple! I think I have a hangover tho !!!

Getting your wallet back in the mail was awesome!!

Sorry about the Hangover...may we suggest a few Green Olives as a cure???

And Thanks for your kind words.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Forums mobile app

I was chatting on messenger with Kat yesterday about this cruise, but she didn't know any of the details. Could you email me any details about if there is an organized group booking and all the fun stuff, my email is Texasred_2000 at yahoo.com. I told my hubby about this review, and the cruise next October, and he is in!

Will do.... It's our Victoria Day Weekend up here this Weekend so I won't be back to Work until Tuesday and have all the Info on my Computer there so will send you the Info 1st thing Tuesday morning

BRAVO!!! Stand up and take a bow for this awesome review! Looking forward to your next adventure. (y) (y) (y)

Thanks again Jamman54...really appreciate that...Dee and I were just talking last night that we have to get our next adventure planned and booked...we definitely can't go 18 months without a Cruise....we've been throwing around the Idea of doing an Alaska Cruise later this Summer as we are so close to both Vancouver and Seattle

I was chatting on messenger with Kat yesterday about this cruise, but she didn't know any of the details. Could you email me any details about if there is an organized group booking and all the fun stuff, my email is Texasred_2000 at yahoo.com. I told my hubby about this review, and the cruise next October, and he is in!

Was able to email you the info this morning....let me know that you got it when you get a chance

Best review EVER!! You made me literally laugh out loud and I may or may not have gotten something in my eye when you got your wallet back. So much awesomeness. I'm glad you guys had a wonderful cruise!

My DH and I are having olives tonight to celebrate our upcoming cruise in a few short days and to commemorate your trip. We also feel compelled to try clamato juice, so well done.

Best review EVER!! You made me literally laugh out loud and I may or may not have gotten something in my eye when you got your wallet back. So much awesomeness. I'm glad you guys had a wonderful cruise!

My DH and I are having olives tonight to celebrate our upcoming cruise in a few short days and to commemorate your trip. We also feel compelled to try clamato juice, so well done.

Thanks so much...so appreciate it....watch those Olives.. 2 lead to 30 :)

Wanted to thank you for your great review. We are in negotiations with our budget to do a cruise this coming Oct for our anniversary and this one is a serious contender. Your review made me really want to win the argument.

You are very Welcome!!!...and happy we could help with your side of the 'Negotiation'

• 3 weeks later...
That's cool about the Bricks....we Cruise with quite a few of the old S&S'ers ....bunch of us trying NCL in Oct of '18 out .of Miami....Just sayin

Really enjoying your review and hoping to cruise with you sometime. Was about to suggest NcLEscape December 9, 2017!

Really enjoying your review and hoping to cruise with you sometime. Was about to suggest NcLEscape December 9, 2017!

Thanks for reading......we are looking forward to giving NCL a whirl in '18.

Still my favourite Cruise Review, loved it so much we booked a cruise with them for October 2018.

Gonna be a 'Gooder'!!! :D