Terminal

i was wondering how I can find the terminal the allure will be leaving from at port Everglades on July 23,2017. We are parking at the port and would like to prepay our parking in advance

Oasis class ships always use Terminal 18 at Port Everglades.

Allure is Terminal 18. As for parking, it is directly across from the terminal. We usually drop off one persons with luggage while the other parks. As far as paying in advance, we have never been able to do this. We are just off Allure on a 7-day cruise and parking was about $120. Hope this helps!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

i was wondering how I can find the terminal the allure will be leaving from at port Everglades on July 23,2017. We are parking at the port and would like to prepay our parking in advance

Consider using Park n Go, they are just outside the port, have a lot of shuttles and are about half the price and give a discount for booking on line ahead of time.

I probably should have clarified that we always do express self departure. On this last cruise we were actually the first two people off the boat and through customs and therefore first people out of the parking lot. Easiest parking experience ever. [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums