Cant book My Time online

Ahhhh, in my cruise planner, there is a phone number: 1-800-398-9819, press 4 for dining :-) I'll try that to see if I get something else.

Ok....so I reached the pre-cruise planning department. They told me what most of all know...it can be anywhere from 60-90 days and sometimes longer out. He did confirm for my Anthem cruise in September, the MTD reservations aren't loaded yet. At least he was believable. He told me the last guy didn't know what he was talking about LOL!

Edited by slyster

oh and get this! He says you have to be careful with cruise critic because sometimes they don't tell you the right information or tell you old information :') I kid you not!

oh and get this! He says you have to be careful with cruise critic because sometimes they don't tell you the right information or tell you old information :') I kid you not!

He would be right. This is what cc tells you about info from posters, from the guidelines

Quote from guidelines

The fundamental concept is that you should NOT totally rely upon the information or opinions you read. Rather, you should use what you read here as starting points for doing independent research on cruise lines, ships, hotels, shore excursions and bargain-hunting techniques. Then judge for yourself the merits of the material that has been shared in our forum.

"

He would be right. This is what cc tells you about info from posters, from the guidelines

but, when a cc poster is wrong, you are very likely to have others chime in with the more correct answer. You have no such feedback when you get a wrong answer form an RCI CSR.

Biker, whose incorrect recollection of Grandeur's arrival time at Chesapeake tunnel was corrected by several posters.

My point was THEY are often wrong too. Yes not everything here is accurate but they are supposed to be the experts with the right information. You call, you expect correct answers, not old and wrong information. I agree with biker that the answers here are more accurate than through RC customer service. I just got done telling this guy what the last rep told me and he said "he was wrong" and basically what CC told me was right though he didn't say that ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Forums