What shows are on Indy this summer

We are going on Indy in June and was wondering if anyone knew which shows would be on - both ice shows and in the theatre. We've been in Indy 6 times before and it's always been the same shows, so just wondering if they had been changed at all.

We are going on Indy in June and was wondering if anyone knew which shows would be on - both ice shows and in the theatre. We've been in Indy 6 times before and it's always been the same shows, so just wondering if they had been changed at all.

Grease has recently been added at the main Broadway show in the theatre. Other production shows and the ice show have not changed.

Shows should run for 5 years. Must be time for a new one by now.

Grease is the main show and that is very good (or at least it was on Harmony so I assume it is the same!)

Indy has been in service since 2008. The same ice show and the same lame RCI singers and dancers shows have been on the ship ever since. So much for the 5 year theory.

The show Center Stage was removed when Grease went in. They still have once upon a time in which I saw on freedom as well and Invitation to Dance which I just saw on Explorer.

I saw Once Upon a Time on Navigator the summer prior to Independence being launched. Once Upon a Time has surely now served its time.

Wasn't the a 4th show as well previously?

Centre Stage was the best of the shows IMO and that is the one that has gone :(

Wasn't that fussed on Grease on harmony last summer.