Concierge on the Summit

st5310

I hope she is still at michaels club in August. We had Maja last year and she is a treasure!

We cruised Summit last August also and had Maja. She's such an asset to Michaels Club! A very lovely young woman!

We sail again in July, hope she's onboard!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We were on the Summit last week (repo), and Maya was the bet concierge we ever by far!

In talking with her she told us that she was headed home this summer for 2 months and was planning to be back on the Summit in the fall.

Julie

Thank you for your replies to my query about Maja and I agree with each and every one. She was concierge on a June 2016 sailing and we were awed. As it turns out, she sent us a welcome-aboard email within days of my posting.

We'll be back on the Summit for the July 7 sailing, but if Maja's heading home, perhaps we'll miss her, depending on her away dates. There are many exceptional concierges, but I agree that she will be tough to replace. In the 23+ cruises we've taken we have never actually had a 'bad' concierge, they have all been good, but some do stand outside the crowd. Maja is definitely in that elite group.

Anyone else on the July 7 Summit sailing?

If Maja is still on board when you sail, could you find out when she is leaving to go home? <fingers crossed that she'll still be there for our July 23rd sailing>

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

f

And when she and captain Kate will be back! We sail the second week in august. thanks

f

And when she and captain Kate will be back! We sail the second week in august. thanks

Not sure when Maja returns, I know she will be on our October 8 cruise. Captain Kate said she will rejoin the ship midway through that cruise. Captain Alex has the first 7 days.