Looking for answers for the Classic Non-Alcoholic Pkg

Tweedy

I have two questions regarding the classic non-alcoholic package and I've done a search and can't find anything.

1. Do both passengers sharing the same cabin have to get the beverage package or can just one person.

2. What is the cost of the classic non-alcoholic package? On the website and in my reservations, the price is showing up $0.00 which I doubt is the case. When we booked we didn't choose the beverage package as our freebie.

It's showing up as $24.48 CAD per person / day for me. Not sure what the USD price is.

Do you know if the Classic Non-Alcoholic package includes the drinks at Al Bacio? We like to have our cappuccino and espresso but the wording is so vague on the website. Classic package includes Premium coffees and teas and the Premium package includes Specialty coffees.

It's showing up as $24.48 CAD per person / day for me. Not sure what the USD price is.

Thanks for the CDN price. That was exactly what I was looking for. Now I just need to find out if both passengers are required to purchase the bev pkg or can just one person. I don't need it as I'm restricted to my liquid intake and wouldn't get the value but my Mom (whom I travel with) is interested.

I have two questions regarding the classic non-alcoholic package and I've done a search and can't find anything.

1. Do both passengers sharing the same cabin have to get the beverage package or can just one person.

2. What is the cost of the classic non-alcoholic package? On the website and in my reservations, the price is showing up $0.00 which I doubt is the case. When we booked we didn't choose the beverage package as our freebie.

1. Both people in a cabin do not have to get a beverage package, one person can have one with no problem. If you decide to wait and buy on board, any bartender can help you with the purchase, or you can go to Guest Relations.

2. The Classic Non Alcoholic Package shows up on my page as beginning at $18.00/day U.S.

For kpun: The classic non alcoholic package does include coffee(cappuccino and espresso) and teas at Cafe al Bacio. The premium package just means the bottled waters like Evian and San Pellegrino, non-alcoholic smoothies, frozen "virgin" cocktails, Red Bull and Vitamin Water are included in the package along with everything the classic offers.

1. Both people in a cabin do not have to get a beverage package, one person can have one with no problem. If you decide to wait and buy on board, any bartender can help you with the purchase, or you can go to Guest Relations.

2. The Classic Non Alcoholic Package shows up on my page as beginning at $18.00/day U.S.

For kpun: The classic non alcoholic package does include coffee(cappuccino and espresso) and teas at Cafe al Bacio. The premium package just means the bottled waters like Evian and San Pellegrino, non-alcoholic smoothies, frozen "virgin" cocktails, Red Bull and Vitamin Water are included in the package along with everything the classic offers.

Thank you!

Do you know if the Classic Non-Alcoholic package includes the drinks at Al Bacio? We like to have our cappuccino and espresso but the wording is so vague on the website. Classic package includes Premium coffees and teas and the Premium package includes Specialty coffees.

You need the premium non-alcoholic package for any specialty teas and coffees they also give the bigger waters and if you like vitamin water is included and all virgin alcoholic drinks but they're just mainly sugar

Sent from my SM-G930T using Forums mobile app