speciality restaurant for friends birthday

anniebea

We are on Connie in June and it’s my friends special birthday.I’m thinking about booking a speciality restaurant for the night of herbirthday.

What specialityRestaurants are there on Connie?

Should we book beforewe go, will it be too late when we get on board? We are a party of 4..

Can we book for just one evening? I can only see packagesfor multiple nights on the website to pre book, not for a single reservation.

Thanks

Anne

We are on Connie in June and it’s my friends special birthday.I’m thinking about booking a speciality restaurant for the night of herbirthday.

What specialityRestaurants are there on Connie?

Should we book beforewe go, will it be too late when we get on board? We are a party of 4..

Can we book for just one evening? I can only see packagesfor multiple nights on the website to pre book, not for a single reservation.

Thanks

Anne

On Connie, now that they've removed Ocean Liners there is Tuscan Grille, Qsine, Sushi on 5. You can purchase on board (often for a discount) or pre-purchase. If you want to be assured of availability for a specific day and time and are a large group you may want to pre-purchase and make your reservation. If you are a small group (4), I'd take my chances and try for a deal. IMHO I'd never pay full price for either Tuscan or Qsine and DH doesn't eat sushi (and it's not special enough for a special occasion). If all else fails, let your waiter in the MDR know quietly that it's a special occasion and they'll bring a nice cake. We did that for our friend on our last cruise (she didn't want to do specialty dining anyway).

On Connie, now that they've removed Ocean Liners there is Tuscan Grille, Qsine, Sushi on 5. You can purchase on board (often for a discount) or pre-purchase. If you want to be assured of availability for a specific day and time and are a large group you may want to pre-purchase and make your reservation. If you are a small group (4), I'd take my chances and try for a deal. IMHO I'd never pay full price for either Tuscan or Qsine and DH doesn't eat sushi (and it's not special enough for a special occasion). If all else fails, let your waiter in the MDR know quietly that it's a special occasion and they'll bring a nice cake. We did that for our friend on our last cruise (she didn't want to do specialty dining anyway).

Thanks very much for this information, I think we may pre-book so we are sure of a table