New to royal

Another thing to consider, if you want to get out and go right on the balcony many people will see you so you may want to watch what you have on....also, you pretty much can look into the room of the neighbor across from you and when dressing its wise to shut the curtains....these problems don't exist when you have an Oceanview balcony, you never see anybody but the sea.

Thank you.. We always will be appropriate dressed and mindful of guests across from us if we think they are looking.....

I've done an OV balcony twice on Allure and loved it both times.

On my upcoming Harmony cruise, we wanted to save a few bucks and also try something new, so we are doing a boardwalk balcony. I wonder if those cabins get any breeze? We will not be very aft (accessible cabin) but am hoping to see a sliver of ocean and get some breeze. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We did Boardwalk balcony on Oasis. My suggestion would be to book as high a deck as possible thus avoiding noise and having better air flow. We were on deck 12 port in the very last cabin. I would without a doubt book oceanview balcony if I choose to cruise Oasis class again. There really isn't that much of a difference in price. Maybe a one time experience will work for you, but don't let it be a negative view of Royal. Enjoy all of the great activities on the ship and have a wonderful cruise.

Thank you we are very easy going couple.. We are Deck 12 in the middle so I think we will be ok. I will not I'm just trying it out... If we sail RC again it probably will be an Ocean View, that's all we do is Ocean View Balconies due to Carnival does not have option of Atrium Balconies... I love People watching as well....

I have not had one before, but do have a boardwalk balcony (farthest back overlooking the aqua theater) for spring break next year. While I am sure an OVB would be better, I just could not justify 2k more (the minimal difference) plus paying for pop packages, plus the johnny rockets meals. I am sure some times there is little difference, but that is a large jump imo. I guess we will see what we think.

This was my issue as well this price was a little cheaper than the ocean view. I'm paying for this cruise and have one that I am paying for now... Plus this booking, we have perks. So that's a win in itself... We will see :)

I've done an OV balcony twice on Allure and loved it both times.

On my upcoming Harmony cruise, we wanted to save a few bucks and also try something new, so we are doing a boardwalk balcony. I wonder if those cabins get any breeze? We will not be very aft (accessible cabin) but am hoping to see a sliver of ocean and get some breeze. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm sure it will be fine..... Enjoy your cruise.... Thank you

• 2 weeks later...
We did Boardwalk balcony on Oasis. My suggestion would be to book as high a deck as possible thus avoiding noise and having better air flow. We were on deck 12 port in the very last cabin. I would without a doubt book oceanview balcony if I choose to cruise Oasis class again. There really isn't that much of a difference in price. Maybe a one time experience will work for you, but don't let it be a negative view of Royal. Enjoy all of the great activities on the ship and have a wonderful cruise.

Thank you....

We always have Ocean View Balconies but for our first cruise on an Oasis ship we wanted to experience a Central Park balcony as they are unique to this class. We really enjoyed the experience, we had no problems with lack of air and were never too hot, yes we closed the curtains to dress/undress but that only took minutes.

We concluded we do prefer the ocean view balconies but we would sail in a central park balcony again or perhaps even try a boardwalk balcony, again just for the unique experience.

We really the Central Park balconies--and we do ocean balconies on other ships. We like looking down on the activity in the park, and we like the music at night. We've never found them to be hot, as someone else posted, FOR US. We don't miss looking out at the ocean, but we live on the water, so that may influence our decision on not missing the water.

We always have Ocean View Balconies but for our first cruise on an Oasis ship we wanted to experience a Central Park balcony as they are unique to this class. We really enjoyed the experience, we had no problems with lack of air and were never too hot, yes we closed the curtains to dress/undress but that only took minutes.

We concluded we do prefer the ocean view balconies but we would sail in a central park balcony again or perhaps even try a boardwalk balcony, again just for the unique experience.

Thank you so much I appreciate you taking the time to answer...... I going to stillthink on it but if I get a good upgrade then I would switch to an Ocean view Balcony, but if not I think I am content with the Central Park Balcony plus it has perks....

We really the Central Park balconies--and we do ocean balconies on other ships. We like looking down on the activity in the park, and we like the music at night. We've never found them to be hot, as someone else posted, FOR US. We don't miss looking out at the ocean, but we live on the water, so that may influence our decision on not missing the water.

Thank you I think I will enjoy the Central Park Balcony and I know my husband will enjoy the music in the evening.

We are traveling with a group so we can also go enjoy their balcony as well if we want to just see a water view....