Harmony of the Seas Stateroom Question

We just booked cabin 9204 on harmony of the seas, which is an ocean view with large balcony cabin. We will have our two kids with us, ages 8 and 5. How does the couch bed work for them to sleep on? I saw a video someone posted where a mattress pulled out from under the couch like a drawer, but it looked like it was only twin size.

This is our first family cruise. The last time we cruised was before kids and the largest ship was voyager so I am so excited to be back to cruising and for harmony!

We just booked cabin 9204 on harmony of the seas, which is an ocean view with large balcony cabin. We will have our two kids with us, ages 8 and 5. How does the couch bed work for them to sleep on? I saw a video someone posted where a mattress pulled out from under the couch like a drawer, but it looked like it was only twin size.

This is our first family cruise. The last time we cruised was before kids and the largest ship was voyager so I am so excited to be back to cruising and for harmony!

My mom and I are Cruise partners and we always go for the cheapest interior rooms so I don't know how to answer you

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

In the balcony stateroom we had, the couch could be used as a twin bed. In our room, nothing pulled out from the bottom. You removed the back rest of the couch (just pillows), and then it was as wide as a twin. If your room sleeps 4, there must be pull down beds from the ceiling.

Thank you, he did say it slept 4 when I booked and all of us are listed on the booking sheet. Maybe I should call so there are no surprises. Thank you!

9204 has no pullman beds, only the sofa bed.

The deck plans should show how many the cabin can sleep...if there is only a sofa bed, and the cabin sleeps 4, then the sofa is a double sized bed.

If the cabin shows as sleeping 3, then it's a twin size sofa bed.

We stayed in 9316 last month. It is a sofa bed and a trundle under it that pulls out. Both make twins beds. It does not give you any room to walk through to get out on balcony when it is pulled out. No one complained about it being uncomfortable.

Sent from my VS990 using Forums mobile app