Bumper cars

I thought I heard that the Quantum and Ovation do charge but Anthem does not. Again, just a rumor from these boards

Not sure where that rumour is from, but there's no charge for those activities on either of those ships either.

I thought I heard that the Quantum and Ovation do charge but Anthem does not. Again, just a rumor from these boards

They only charge for North Star and ifly on Quantum and Ovation IF they are sailing in Asia. There will be no charge on Ovation when it is in Australia

• 10 months later...

There were some changes to Bumper cars and the the circle pool in the H20 Zone on Anthem of the Seas.

They removed the separate solo driving age limit for bumper cars as long as the child is 5 years old and over 42". Last year we went and my 6 year old at the time was not allowed to drive on his own. This time he was so excited to be able to run me down and crash me into the boards. He was allowed to swim in the H20 Zone circle pool back in late 2016, but on our last sailing in March 2018, he was no longer allowed as there is a new requirement that the child's shoulder height needs to be at least 42", as that is the depth of the pool. That was a disappointment since my child could swim, but I guess they're stricter on pool safety now due to recent drownings.