Anthem 5 night Bermuda Cruise Compass

Hi what night was White night?

I have not seen "White Night" on any of our umpteen sailings on Anthem.

thank you so much!

Could I ask you if they were strict with the "SMART CHECK IN TIMES". We are not in a suite but Diamond Plus and hoping to get on the ship earlier than the Smart Check in Time.

They are not strict with Check In times. Boarding starts between 10:30-11:00. And if you can not upload a photo, it takes them seconds to take one for you.

Have a great cruise!

thank you so much!

Could I ask you if they were strict with the "SMART CHECK IN TIMES". We are not in a suite but Diamond Plus and hoping to get on the ship earlier than the Smart Check in Time.

We were able to board a little earlier than our check in time, but the boarding for our sailing was also delayed because of a coast guard inspection that took place on our ship, which may have been accounted for when we received our boarding time of 12:30 when I uploaded our photos and did the check in a few days before we sailed. Boarding was supposed to start at around 12 to 12:30 but there were a lot of people on the boat already when we embarked.

• 3 weeks later...
First time cruiser here! So what exactly is "casual attire" for dinner on this ship or any cruise? Shorts ok? "Business casual"?

http://www.royalcaribbean.com/customersupport/faq/details.do?pagename=frequently_asked_questions&pnav=5&snav=2&faqId=255&faqSubjectId=334&faqSubjectName=Life+Onboard&faqType=faq

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone!

Lots of great info here! Thank you for that!

I have one question, we are thinking about purchasing the ultimate beverage package, we are diamond plus members and I was wondering if there is any better discount than the one online!

Also did any of you did the sunset rum tasting cruise? Never stayed overnight in any of the ports and looking for something different to do! Any recommendation would be great!

Thank you!

First time cruiser here! So what exactly is "casual attire" for dinner on this ship or any cruise? Shorts ok? "Business casual"?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hello

We were on the 5 nighter to Bermuda last year, shorts were worn by a lot of people in the restaurants at night, I think the only one it was not 'allowed' was the Grande where a jacket was also required, we found it VERY casual.

Hi Everyone, we did the 5 nighter last year as we wanted to try out the Anthem and was not sure it would be for us. We loved it and this is from someone who has been on 25+ RCI cruises. 5 days was enough for us to try everything we wanted to onboard, we enjoyed the dynamic dining although I heard this has since stopped but the restaurants are very nice.

We loved all the shows especially 'We will rock you' and would love to see it again. We did the iFly and Northstar multiple times since they have a standby line. One tip for Northstar though, don't book it online for the Bermuda sailaway, we managed to get on the one just before we left port, but the authorities then cancelled the others until we were out of the port, not sure if this is the usual custom but there were quite a few unhappy people.

Also, We did the tour through RCI to Hamilton but we later discovered that we could have bought an all day ferry/bus ticket which did the same thing and more for less than half the price, the ferry stop is right next door to where the ship docks.

• 2 weeks later...

mulliner99;53072059-"Will post each day's Daily Planner separately"

Thanks for posting all days of the Cruise Compass. Comes in very handy to get a sense of what is offered.

I didn't see any mention of the "Escape Room" that I read about on other posts as being offered on Anthem. Did I overlook it? Do you know if it was offered as an activity? and if so, would you remember how often it was offered?

Thanks again for posting your info. DH and I sail 1 week from today, on the July 1st cruise. Can't wait!!:cool: