Question about My Time Dining

If you choose MY TIME DINING and make reservations before the cruise, do you still have to stand in line wait to be seated??? We were thinking of trying for 730 or 8. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

If you choose MY TIME DINING and make reservations before the cruise, do you still have to stand in line wait to be seated??? We were thinking of trying for 730 or 8. Any input would be greatly appreciated.

You may still have to stand in line. Depends on several factors, such as the demographic of your cruise and the size of your party. If you are a party of two, you should have a minimal wait.

We had made all 6:30 to 7:00 reservations for two on our 4/2 Allure. We never had to wait more than 5 minutes and we were usually seated in the same table/section with the same waiter. Most days seating was immediate. We altered the reservation one night and again had minimal wait. Formal nights are busiest but I suggest you make reservations for every night according to the shows you want to see. Better to have them.

Usually yes but depending on time it might not be to long but definitely worth prebooking your time on the cruise planner as i have just read another thread where people were told to come back in an hour or two.