Lotus Salon Question

roomba920

I've booked a foot/leg massage on previous cruises for my husband, and he loved it.

This next cruise I booked the Sole Delight Foot Ritual w/Pedicure for him in the Salon. I can't recall if the name is the same as his previous treatments, but the description doesn't mention a foot/leg massage:

"This is the most rejuvenating foot therapy. Indulge your feet in warmed aromatherapy oils combined with the decadence of milk, followed by a full pedicure. You will feel like you are walking on air. 55 minutes Plan for 55 minutes".

Has anyone here had this treatment, and does it include a foot.leg massage? Thanks!

Please feel free to gift this to both my wife and me. We will be sure to thank you. :*

Thrak a couple of my special rum drinks on the Rowboat and you won't even feel your feet :D.

The Captain of the Rowboat,

Tony

I have one booked also -- thought I would check with the salon once we board as I really need the massage part

I believe if you cancel within 72 hours of your reservation, you're responsible to pay for 50% of the treatment, so I called Princess today, and they confirmed it still includes the foot massage. :D