Kids on harmony

Hi everyone! My family and I will be setting sail on the harmony of the seas on may 20th in the 4 bedroom family suite. My sister, brother-in-law and their two kids (4 & 1) will be joining us. They are interested in getting feedback and tips regarding activities to do with the kids, babysitting services for adult time and any other info you can share. We are looking forward to making this a memorable experience! Thanks in advance for any info you can share!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi everyone! My family and I will be setting sail on the harmony of the seas on may 20th in the 4 bedroom family suite. My sister, brother-in-law and their two kids (4 & 1) will be joining us. They are interested in getting feedback and tips regarding activities to do with the kids, babysitting services for adult time and any other info you can share. We are looking forward to making this a memorable experience! Thanks in advance for any info you can share!

A good resource you might want recommend is the Family forum: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=49

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We just recently cruised on HOTS with a toddler (3 yr. old)...They have an amazing Adventure Ocean (Aquanauts for 3-5 yo) program. The 1 yo will be able to use the Nursery (we have used this option when he was of that age). Wonderful staff in both. Any specific questions I'll be happy to answer.

I would highly recommend using the nursery and kids club. The nursery was great for us. They would get my son ready for bed and walk him in the stroller. He would be asleep by 8pm and when we picked him up, I would just wheel him to the room and transfer to the pack n play. I would suggest the maclaren stroller. It worked great!

I would highly recommend using the nursery and kids club. The nursery was great for us. They would get my son ready for bed and walk him in the stroller. He would be asleep by 8pm and when we picked him up, I would just wheel him to the room and transfer to the pack n play. I would suggest the maclaren stroller. It worked great!

They also have cribs and would have put him in one if that would have been your preference instead of him sleeping in his stroller...Just wanted to make sure other's knew of this option too.

Travelling with 5 kids next month on HOTS, ages 3 - 10. What do the boys wear on formal nights? Are shorts okay for them?

Also do they offer extended (after the normal hours) kid care for a fee. Thinking the parents might like a little "quiet" time. Or maybe they have in cabin baby sitting???

Thanks

Travelling with 5 kids next month on HOTS, ages 3 - 10. What do the boys wear on formal nights? Are shorts okay for them?

Also do they offer extended (after the normal hours) kid care for a fee. Thinking the parents might like a little "quiet" time. Or maybe they have in cabin baby sitting???

Thanks

Dress suggestions are not enforced.

There is in-stateroom babysitting available for extra cost. I thought someone posted it was $19/hr for two sitters in the room. This is limited and first come, first served, so reserve early.

Thanks

Late night party zone is from 10:00pm - 2:00am will be $7.00 per hour per child...

Before 10:00pm there is no charge for RCI Adventure Ocean program.