Breakaway to Bermuda… Please post all recent food menus here

Mhl76

I am looking for menus from the most recent Breakaway to Bermuda cruise which just started within the last two weeks and not older versions. Thanks!

The last major change to NCL menus was in October 2015. There was a minor update in August 2016 to remove lobsters. They don't change every day.

The last major change to NCL menus was in October 2015. There was a minor update in August 2016 to remove lobsters. They don't change every day.

It looks like the Cagney's menu has changed again with the removal of some of the steaks. If there are changes there then I am sure there will be changes in the others also.

Good idea about posting some new menus.

If you read all of the other posts, the menus in the main dining room have changed slightly. If anyone has a copy of them from the latest Norwegian cruise from New York to Bermuda, please post. Thank you!

If you read all of the other posts, the menus in the main dining room have changed slightly. If anyone has a copy of them from the latest Norwegian cruise from New York to Bermuda, please post. Thank you!

I gave you a link to a live thread to Bermuda With the latest Menus in post 5. :confused:

I gave you a link to a live thread to Bermuda With the latest Menus in post 5. :confused:

although was an amazing review only 3 MDR menus were posted the other menus in his review were from the Italian restaurant and Haven. I would also like to see the updated MDR menus there has been a change, but cant find it.

Not true they have made a change to the MDR menus very recently. I came across the post late one night now I cant find it.....but I WILL!!!!