Eclipse T/A

gmoorman111

I am thinking of trying X for the first time on a transatlantic in April 2018 on eclipse . But I have read there is not much night life after 10pm is this true? Looking to try a different cruise line and I like the stops in Ireland

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I am thinking of trying X for the first time on a transatlantic in April 2018 on eclipse . But I have read there is not much night life after 10pm is this true? Looking to try a different cruise line and I like the stops in Ireland

There are things to do after 10, music, dancing, some late night shows, etc., but if you're looking for a party ship you may be disappointed. Transatlantics on X tend to attract an older more sedate demographic than on some of its other itineraries.

There's a very active Roll Call for this cruise...come on over and take a look...I think we are going to be a fun crowd!! :evilsmile: and the Martini Bar always seems to be pretty crowded on T/As at night!!! LuAnn