My set sail pass says in "star" class suite?

i will be sailing Allure next week in a one bedroom large aqua suite (deck 11). I believe that makes me sky suite, yet when I printed my set sail docs today, they said I was star suite? Has this ever happened to anyone else? Is it a mistake? Should I bring it to anyone's attention? Anyone have any sage advice for me? I would appreciate it. Thanks and good sailing to all.

You may have received an upgrade. I am sailing onAllure next Spring. We always try to book ROH and we have been upgraded several times. I would probably go online and look at my record and check it out in your online RCCL Crown account. Awesome news if you got an upgrade!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Thanks for the reply. I don't seem to see anywhere on my reservation where it states my suite designation? It was just printed on my set sail pass.

I'd try calling C&A if you are a member. They may be able to explain whether it's an upgrade, change of suite classification, or just some IT glitch that misprinted the SetSail pass.

I would not take much interpretation into what it says. I have had my in laws with us in the RLS (prior to Star Class) and our tags said D+ and theirs said Suite (they were gold or next level in C&A. A cabin upgrade would be awesome, but this is RC technology.

I guess the biggest thing is make sure the cabin number is the right one.:)

I have sent three emails and called RCCl, no answers to the emails and the phone rep said I was star class. Howvever, to be sure there was no cabin change...... deck 11one bedroom aqua, which is sky class, but the set sail says star. I guess i was wondering/hoping that maybe because i am C&A diamond I received a suite upgrade. But I am guessing that you can't get a suite upgrade without a cabin upgrade. I will call C&A now. Thanks to all for your input.

We've got the same thing on our luggage tags for Allure this weekend. We're in deck 12 one bedroom aqua theater suite. I just figured it's an error on their part. Not expecting star class treatment.

We are sailing on Oasis in a few days. We have one of the one bedroom aquatheater suites on deck 11.

I believe it is an IT issue. If you look at the deck plan the suites on decks 11 and 12 carry the description "Two Bedroom Aqua Theater Suite with Balcony (Deck 10). Deck 14 is listed as a One Bedroom Aqua Theater Suite.

I have emailed Royal Caribbean to point this out and have yet to receive a reply.

Our Set Sail Pass for the Aqua Theater Suite on Deck 11 says Star Class also.

Our other two Crown Loft Suite Set Sail Passes say Sky Class.

Really like Royal Caribbean. Not so much with their IT.