Earliest time you can get to Miami Port?

Sunmist

It's been awhile since I've cruised out of the Miami Port and I was just wondering how early do you all get there? At other ports I usually arrive around 10 AM… Not sure if it's the same at Miami. Thanks for your advice!

Miami has staggered check in. You will not be allowed to enter the building before your check in time.

If you are Diamond, Platinum, FTTF, check in at Miami airport and shuttled over or booked a suite you may arrive when you wish.

Everyone must pick a check in time regardless of status.

It's been awhile since I've cruised out of the Miami Port and I was just wondering how early do you all get there? At other ports I usually arrive around 10 AM… Not sure if it's the same at Miami. Thanks for your advice!

You can arrive at the port as early as you want to, but, as springs741 mentioned, you won't be allowed to enter the terminal before your check-in time (unless you have priority status). Example: You arrive at the port at 10:00 a.m. You've chosen a check-in time of 12:00. No priority status (Platinum, Diamond, FTTF). You'll be standing outside for two hours. Hopefully the weather's nice.

We like to arrive around 11-11:30...that way, you aren't standing around waiting to be let in. You still get on the ship fast, but without the incessant wait! NO ONE can begin the process until all departing passengers are gone.

Technically, you can arrive at the port any time you want. But I think the earliest you can start the check in procedure is 1100.

You can't get in until your assigned time.

We like to arrive around 11-11:30...that way, you aren't standing around waiting to be let in. You still get on the ship fast, but without the incessant wait! NO ONE can begin the process until all departing passengers are gone.

Every last departing passenger could be off of the ship, but boarding won't begin until the ship has been cleared by Customs. Typically (at least in Miami), boarding begins somewhere between 10:45 - 11:15. However, on more than one occasion, boarding for us was delayed at least an hour by U.S. Customs. I know that's not the "norm", but it does sometimes happen.

Last year when boarding Splendor at Miami we were checked in and sitting down waiting for FTTF to be called to board at 10:23 am. I looked at a picture I took from inside the terminal to see the time it was taken to confirm. Our check in took 10 minutes total. 11:10 am we were boarding the ship.