Deluxe Drink Package

Things I have questions about in the “disclaimer” for the Deluxe Drink Package - It says "Package does not include souvenir glassware, specialty beers as listed on bar menus…" So, does this mean we pay extra for the cute pineapple drink? And does anyone know what “specialty beers" might be included in this list?

Things I have questions about in the “disclaimer” - Packagedoes not include souvenir glassware, specialty beers as listed on bar menus… So, does this mean we pay extra for the cutepineapple drink? And does anyone knowwhat “specialty beers? might be included in this list?

The only beer I know of that is excluded is Chimay Blue 750ml.

you will find servers walking around with the "drink of the day" in a special glass souvenir. If you get one of those you will be playing for the glass souvenir...it's not included in your drink package. You can ask for a drink of the day in regular glass though.

If you see the drinks in the pineapples, you would need to ask to have it served in a regular glass to avoid being charged extra. Same if you're on the private islands. They come around with the island specials in souvenir cups. Just ask for a regular glass and you'll be set. As Bob mentioned, that's the only beer I've seen not included so far although there could be more i'm not aware of.