Europe promotion?

rocklinmom

I was checking our GA cruise for this July and it now shows a new promotion marked with an orange star called "Europe promotion". It says "Buy first guest and get the second guest for 50 percent off on balconies and above".

I can't find this promo anywhere on the website to read the terms & conditions for it, or how long it lasts. Also wondering if it is for new bookings only or not...does anyone know anything about this promo?

I aw that too for my Getaway cruise (next week!). But the price comes out to exactly what it came out to yesterday without the promotion so it seems like they increased the first guests price and it turns out to be the same. I don't see anywhere on the reservation where it deducts an amount for the second guest since the price of the cabin is based on double occupancy. Another one of NCL's promotionless promotions.

I've booked with this promo before. I see it often on the NCL India site. Basically it's a perk and so when you book online when you get to perk page it gives you the option to pick 2nd guest 50% off. It's a great deal for more expensive cabins if you aren't interested in the other perks mainly UBP. So for example Haven suites typically get all perks offered. If you pick the 50%, you don't get any perks except 50% off second guest. The booking can't be transferred to a us ta for additional ta obc. What I did was put a 24 hour hold and then called USA NCL pcc and had him book the room/take the payment. All future payments are in usd and final payment for suites are the same as USA terms. The final payment for non suites is much later.