Sea Pass...a few questions

We have 2 rooms. 1 adult and 1 teen in each room, however we will probably let the teens have their own room, since it is next door. Can the keys be fixed so all of them open both doors? What about money...can I load an amount of money on the card for incidentals for the teens or do I have to rely on them not to go over their limit? We are not buying drink packages, so I thought maybe a little money for an occasional soda or coffee... Besides souvenirs, what else might they spend money on? Arcade? Thanks

You can get the correct keys for each room at customer service...or extra keys.

As far as the kids charging...you CAN put them on a "cash account"...not linked to YOUR card, and when it's gone, it's gone. Teens should be able to budget whatever you tell them they can spend...

The arcade is expensive, so do make them aware of how much they are allowed to spend....

With all the included food and beverages, they really shouldn't need to spend much...the arcade is the biggest thing.

Soda is almost $3 per can, and coffee/tea (iced or hot) is include in your fare. So is lemonade, ice water, milk and juice at breakfast.