Greek Isles Excursions from RCCL

Hi everyone! I'm going to the Greek Isles on the Rhapsody of the Seas in September 2017 from Venice! I'm so excited and eagerly counting down the days to what looks to be an amazing trip! I was looking for some help in regards to Royal Caribbean's excursions. I can't seem to find any specific reviews (besides a few general ones on CC and other web sites) but was wondering if anyone has taken the below tours and can offer some insights? I'm a newbie cruiser (only just took my first cruise a couple months back) and would prefer to stay with ship excursions right now. I love photography and enjoy taking photos on vacation while also seeing as much as I can in the short time we are in areas. I am not really a beach person, it's nice to see but I don't need to lounge on the sand. Any and all information is appreciated! :)

Here's the excursions I'm thinking about:

Kotor

(Ideally I'd love to see the old town as well as Our Lady of the Rocks and willing to go outside to Budva/Perast if the time/price is right.)

KVA8 – Discover Montenegro

KVA70 – Baroque Charm & The Bay of Kotor

Corfu

CG04 – Achilleion Palace, Perama & Old Town

CG05 – Achilleion Palace, Paleokastritsa & Old Town

Athens (Piraeus)

(Ideally since we are in Athens, I want to see the ruins but also see a bit of the city.)

PRC3 – Athens City Sights

PR15 – A Taste of Athens (Strenuous)

Mykonos

(Is it worth going to Delos or staying more in town? Is there enough in town to wander and see?)

MK10 – Ano Mera Monastery w/Scenic Island Drive

MK54 – Ancient Delos & Mosaic Lessons

MK01 – Ancient Delos

Argostoli

0001 – Melissani Cave & Agios Andreas Monastery

Hi everyone! I'm going to the Greek Isles on the Rhapsody of the Seas in September 2017 from Venice! I'm so excited and eagerly counting down the days to what looks to be an amazing trip! I was looking for some help in regards to Royal Caribbean's excursions. I can't seem to find any specific reviews (besides a few general ones on CC and other web sites) but was wondering if anyone has taken the below tours and can offer some insights? I'm a newbie cruiser (only just took my first cruise a couple months back) and would prefer to stay with ship excursions right now. I love photography and enjoy taking photos on vacation while also seeing as much as I can in the short time we are in areas. I am not really a beach person, it's nice to see but I don't need to lounge on the sand. Any and all information is appreciated! :)

Here's the excursions I'm thinking about:

Kotor

(Ideally I'd love to see the old town as well as Our Lady of the Rocks and willing to go outside to Budva/Perast if the time/price is right.)

KVA8 – Discover Montenegro

KVA70 – Baroque Charm & The Bay of Kotor

Corfu

CG04 – Achilleion Palace, Perama & Old Town

CG05 – Achilleion Palace, Paleokastritsa & Old Town

Athens (Piraeus)

(Ideally since we are in Athens, I want to see the ruins but also see a bit of the city.)

PRC3 – Athens City Sights

PR15 – A Taste of Athens (Strenuous)

Mykonos

(Is it worth going to Delos or staying more in town? Is there enough in town to wander and see?)

MK10 – Ano Mera Monastery w/Scenic Island Drive

MK54 – Ancient Delos & Mosaic Lessons

MK01 – Ancient Delos

Argostoli

0001 – Melissani Cave & Agios Andreas Monastery

If nothing else, do go to Delos.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

For Corfu - I would take the excursion that includes Paleokastritsa. If you're into photography it is one of the most scenic areas around. When I'm on a cruise that includes Corfu, I always pick an excursion that goes there.

Click on the link below to go to the roll call for Rhapsody this September! Find your week and chat with cruisers going on the same cruise week as you! Great way to meet others cruising with you and who may be able to help you with your questions!:rolleyes:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=270

Would love to see Greece someday!!:hearteyes: Have fun on your cruise and welcome to Cruise Critic!!:D