Unauthorised Transactions today - Princess Cruises

maximusas

I know, that's not what we're talking about. I said that I believe P&O use the same company to process payments whether you're from the UK or North America.

Sorry,missed that post. I would agree, as P&O only really as a presence in the UK. So any one from abroad would have to book via the Southampton office.

Sent from my VFD 900 using Tapatalk

Logged in this morning and they have credited 2 out of the 3 so far - all 5 transactions still pending though.

It's taken a 3 further working days for my credit card transactions to be processed and sorted out - two credits for two debits and the other debit (the later one from March) has gone. It's been a very frustrating and worrying time - logging in to check twice a day, wondering if I would have to chase anything. Not as bad as some customers whose overdrafts were affected.

They ought to offer us a sweetener in return especially we didn't get the $1 deposit offer in the UK!

Sandra

Had a long phone call with Princess UK yesterday to raise my concerns. They said that someone would contact me today with answers. NO PHONE CALL.

Just checked my bank statement and the money is back into my account.

still not happy with Princess and I am still looking for answers regarding my phone call

Have received the £4.500.00 back from Princess today. Still waiting for an answer to my email to them to say they should compensate all affected with some OBC. Anyone who was affected if they could all email Princess asking for compensation it may help

Princess have said that they will compensate people for their financial loss. They request that you submit evidence of the loss to them. I would not hold your breath if you are expecting compensation without proving you have had a financial loss. I had a substantial amount taken rom my account for 4 days but as interest rates are so low I am not bothering!

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app