Eclipse - shops and brands available on board

Definitely Michael Kors. There was a shop that offered cosmetics, perfume etc. There were several high end jewelry shops that offered Tag Hauer, Omega, Breitling, etc. as well as gemstone jewelry etc. There were sunglasses offered in the Michael Kors line as well as some Prada (not a big variety and styles I've seen on Groupon). There were some Ray Ban offerings. There was a shop offering Liquors and other clothing shops in a low to mid price range. I'd recommend saving your shopping for port, unless you have a lot of OBC to use up. The Michael Kors prices were the same as I see in the US, but again, I got a lovely handbag using OBC that I received from my TA, so, in essence it was a gift. I did check the price on Michael Kors website and on other internet sites and the price on board was the same.

Have just returned and they had a handbag, purse sale on the last sea day that had quite a few Guess items. They did seem to discount towards the end of the cruise too - 10% - 50% on some jewellery items.