Dailies for 7 Night Epic from Barcelona

Ned11

[quote name=Ned11;53171546This was the cocktail Rebellious Fish

This a how Rebellious Fish is made.

And this is me having a Rebellious Fish while the sun was setting.

Unfortunately' date=' this is all I have got.

[/quote]

Thanks Ned, that's quite alright. I actually would like that drink, so thanks for the tip!

Ned, was a laundry special offered at any point?

I forget which day, laundry special was to fill up laundry bag for $19.95. But not for expedited service. On another day there was a special to just press several items.

Am I correct that shows that are on several nights, such as the impressionist and Burn the Floor and the vocalist, have a different show each night? We are used to just walking into shows, so this may take some planning since we need reservations. Thanks for posting the dailies! So thoughtful!

Am I correct that shows that are on several nights, such as the impressionist and Burn the Floor and the vocalist, have a different show each night? We are used to just walking into shows, so this may take some planning since we need reservations. Thanks for posting the dailies! So thoughtful!

You will find them on different nights. Burn the Floor will be on certain nights and the Pricilla will on be on other nights so don't worry if you can't make it on the first night. Though I would recommend to book.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Ned

Would you know what channel I would go to make a reservation for the tenders in Cannes? Can you please tell me what time you were able to disembark at every port of call? I have private drivers waiting for me. I know that the people taking the NCL tours get off first. I f you could give me an approximation for the rest of the passengers who are doing there own independent Excursions.

Thank you so much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi Ned

Would you know what channel I would go to make a reservation for the tenders in Cannes? Can you please tell me what time you were able to disembark at every port of call? I have private drivers waiting for me. I know that the people taking the NCL tours get off first. I f you could give me an approximation for the rest of the passengers who are doing there own independent Excursions.

Thank you so much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just press Menu on the TV and you book through there. It has all your details.

I went through cruising excursions, which were brill by the way. We had to be at the coach parks for 15 minutes before setting off time. Had no problems in getting off the ship. No queues. You'll have no problems.

Just wanted to thank you again for posting the dailies. For those cruising in the future, it gives you a good idea of what to expect each day. However, just be aware that they do make changes each sailing for whatever reason. Yesterday I made a reservation for "Priscilla" on our Cannes day. (day 6) On the dailies posted in this thread, Priscilla was not offered on day 6- a different show is. On our sailing Priscilla is being performed 4 nights, vs. 3 nights on the dailies posted. Just a head's up for the planners out there, like me!!

• 3 weeks later...
Hi, I have read before on CC that Epic offers a laundry special sometime mid-cruise but I didn't see it on the dailies. Do you recall that?

I didn't need it so I wasn't looking for it. Sorry I can't answer that.