Review of Celebrity Infinity-Pacific Coastal May 17th Sailing

johhnnyt

Thank you for your review. I will be on the Infinity for a coastal cruise soon. I was a little worried because the ship is older but you seem to be quite pleased. I can't wait for my cruise.

I was too as its been a while since I was on an older ship. They changed my mind. It did re-affirm that it's the crew onboard that makes the cruise, not the ship that makes the cruise. I think they do have to keep it updated (last refurb was was 2011) , but carpets and furnishing were replaced since that time .It amazed me that I was told they replaced the capets a year or two ago while cruising. They did it at night, in sections, and without disturbing anyone.

So I think if you maintain the ship well, and the team onboard strives for guest satisfaction, it really makes up for a few bells a whistles on a newer ship might have

I also enjoyed this review. We left the Infinity on May 2nd after spending 30 nights onboard. I am still adjusting to life off the ship. Always such a surprise to realize that dishes just don't clear themselves off the dining room table following a meal, beds don't make themselves, and (to my immense horror) someone has to load the washing machine.

We were in suites for both legs, and found Erick to be one of the best, if not the best, MC concierge we have encountered. And our experience in Luminae was superb.