Canyon Ranch Help

miss_rach

All,

The wife and I are going on the Summit later this year and will be on there for our 25th Anniversary. I'd like to get her some of the stuff in the Canyon Ranch but have no ideas really what most of the stuff is and does and want it to be a surprise for her vs me saying here you pick.

I see some of the items are rather $$$ but not sure since I don't know what all the stuff includes. Can I get some sort of package and let her pick after I setup some sort of various package? Do reservation really need to be made or can she do it once we get on the ship?

Any info on the Canyon Ranch spa would be great, also any likes/dislikes would be great as well.

Cheers!

I emailed Canyon Ranch before our May 7, 2017 Summit cruise and arranged a massage for my DH.

Here is the information they emailed back to me...

Hello,

I have attached our service guide and our menu of prices for you to review. I would be happy to assist you in making

your appointments. If you would like to pre-request by phone you may do so by calling us toll free at 844-860-4662 or if you are calling internationally please call 520-239-3210. You may also pre-request services via email by filling out the information below. You can begin to make appointments 60 days in advance of your sailing date and no later than 5 days before your sailing date.

If you are interested in our Spa Passports, that can be purchased once you are on board the ship.

To pre-request via email, please fill out the following information and email it to celebrity@canyonranch.com no later than 7 days before you sailing date:

Booking Number:

Vessel Name:

First day of embarkation:

The Guest names:

Services being Requested:

The date of service:

The Times the guest want the service:

Length of Service:

If it is a hair service then I would need to know where the hair falls:

Any Medical Conditions/allergies:

Email:

Have you visited Canyon Ranch in the past?

Are you 18 years or older?

Kind regards,

Amber Salter

Canyon Ranch at Sea Coordinator | Reservations

8600 E. Rockcliff Road | Tucson, Arizona 85750

Ph: 520-749-9655, Ext. 4922

Fax: 520-239-8535

asalter@canyonranch.com

canyonranch.com

The email I received back from Canyon Ranch Spa included a PDF describing all their services and another listing all of their prices. I tried just now to attach those PDFs to this reply but I got an error, and I am unable to paste and copy the PDFs (they are quite long).

If you email Canyon Ranch, I think they will send you the PDFs of all their services and price menu.

My husband had a deep tissue massage that he really liked.

I signed up for the week long pass to the Persian Garden, but only used it one time; and I was not impressed with the layout of the Persian Garden or how it was located so far down the hall from the Ladies Locker Room.

Keep in mind that they add 18% gratuity to all services. If you want to book ahead it is easy but you can only do it 60 days out. It is the one thing you can book online and pay for when you actually get the service on the ship.

I never book spa appointments ahead. On every sailing I've been on their have been onboard specials and port day specials. I usually always do a spa service of some type and have been able to get same day appointments so booking ahead isn't necessary.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums