Trouble with Carnival Website?

clucasmt

So frustrated beyond words!! Why oh why must Carnival have the $49 deposit sale and the entire time their website and mobile site not work properly is beyond me. I mean really is that not what tech people are paid for within the company? All I keep getting is errors and have been getting them for three days. I know before everyone says call your PVP I had one before and they would not stop calling and harassing me so therefore I prefer to do my own booking and plan myself!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

So frustrated beyond words!! Why oh why must Carnival have the $49 deposit sale and the entire time their website and mobile site not work properly is beyond me. I mean really is that not what tech people are paid for within the company? All I keep getting is errors and have been getting them for three days. I know before everyone says call your PVP I had one before and they would not stop calling and harassing me so therefore I prefer to do my own booking and plan myself!!

Working fine in both Firefox and Chrome for me.

Clear your cookies, and your any other temp files. Reboot and then try again.. As for the mobile site, it works but it is not as robust as I would like.

You can always also just call the regular 1-800 number, not your PVP.. They dont bother you after they finish talking to you. And since you are already assigned a PVP, then its not like you would get another one.

I've found the mobile site is one of the worst working mobile sites I've ever come across.

Their actually website is pretty good I think though. I would try clearing cookies and being sure your browser is updated.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I finally called and booked over the phone and the rep was really nice. I'm not sure what's up with the site. The guy said they've had a lot of calls regarding this. I keeps telling me you can't have more than one tab open.

I also don't like the web site these days!

You don't have to call a PVP who will then bother you!

You have 2 other choices:

A-Call the Carnival 800 number and click on the option for tech help with the web site.

Tell them the trouble you are having and they can handle everything for you. Have them send you an e mail to record the booking.

B-Call the Carnival 800 number and just let the normal sales person book the cruise for you and have them send you an e mail to record the booking.

Either way you will be booked, have a record of it, and no one will bother you!