2 questions for Summit June 18th

watson50

Hello everybody. I have two questions concerning our June 18th cruise. #1 can we still bring water on board at check in with luggage tags? and question #2.where do the Bead wearing/ cruise connections/meet and mingle group meet during sail away. Very curious.We heard it was at the Sunset Bar (Ocean View). Is this correct? This is our 6th time on the Summit but first time wearing beads. I know the CC gang can help us out. Thank you,Watson50, (Keith and Carol):cool::D

Hello everybody. I have two questions concerning our June 18th cruise. #1 can we still bring water on board at check in with luggage tags? and question #2.where do the Bead wearing/ cruise connections/meet and mingle group meet during sail away. Very curious.We heard it was at the Sunset Bar (Ocean View). Is this correct? This is our 6th time on the Summit but first time wearing beads. I know the CC gang can help us out. Thank you,Watson50, (Keith and Carol):cool::D

Last I heard we were still meeting at the Sunset Bar, shortly after the Muster Drill, sometime during sail away.

I'll be a little later as I like to watch us going by the Statue and under the bridge from my own Balcony. See you soon!

Last I heard we were still meeting at the Sunset Bar, shortly after the Muster Drill, sometime during sail away.

I'll be a little later as I like to watch us going by the Statue and under the bridge from my own Balcony. See you soon!

Thanks Armadillo. It will be good to meet you and the rest of our new group, Sunset Bar is our favorite hang place so this works well. Wonder if Dewa and crew are still there? Was fortunate to be entertained and taken care of by them. We'll see. Here's to great seas and greater smiles :cool::D:)

Yes, and I'm looking for Vincent (Vyncent) too. He was in the Rendezvous evenings, but always made my Bloody Mary's at Sunset Bar early in the mornings. Also would love to see Nichola, Andrea, Singh, Gabriel, Romar, and of course Gede at the Martini Bar, but they come and go and switch ships so I will enjoy everyone I do meet and making many new friends!!!

#captainkatemccue #celebritysummit Here I come!!

Hehe, I read that as beard wearing and thought I found my people!

I'll be the big tall fat guy with the long beard. :)

I'll watch for you! The 'bead wearing group', Neil, is a group of us crazy cruisers who have been chatting on here for a few months now, anticipating our cruise. We will wear mardi gras beads the first day in order to meet each other while sailing away in the Sunset Bar. Come join us.