Celebrity small boat Tracy Arm excursion?

tuffy0317

A friend of mine was on Princess last year and took a small boat excursion into Tracy Arm Fjord. I'm cruising on Solstice in July and don't see anything similar offered. Might it just be sold out?

Is Tracy Arm on your itinerary? Or do you have at least a 7a-7p Juneau port time? Either of those must be available.

Tracy Arm add on tours usually are listed under the Juneau excursions. If not listed call Celebrity directly and inquire.

A friend of mine was on Princess last year and took a small boat excursion into Tracy Arm Fjord. I'm cruising on Solstice in July and don't see anything similar offered. Might it just be sold out?

What's your sail date? I sail July 7 on Solstice and am signed up for it. When I looked yesterday, there was still room.

I believe it's under "Juneau" excursions online. If it's sold out, it will say so and direct you to book on the ship.

Good luck.

What's your sail date? I sail July 7 on Solstice and am signed up for it. When I looked yesterday, there was still room.

I believe it's under "Juneau" excursions online. If it's sold out, it will say so and direct you to book on the ship.

Good luck.

Thank you! Our sail is June 30th. Do you recall what it was called? I'm just not seeing what I think I should be looking for (but I could just be looking for the wrong thing :))

Edited by tuffy0317

Thank you! Our sail is June 30th. Do you recall what it was called? I'm just not seeing what I think I should be looking for (but I could just be looking for the wrong thing :))

It is listed as Tracy Arm Fjord and Glacier Explorer