Native choice ruins group questions

kayjay76

Hi all,

I've emailed native choice to ask about booking a group tour. And I'm just wondering if anyone here has done this and how you went about it.

We are sailing with at least 40 people as of now in feb 2018. I'm not sure how many would like to do the tour but I'm guessing at least 20, probably more.

IF you have booked a group like this before with them, did they give you a group booking # so each person could go and pay for their spot on native choices website? Or would one person need to book everyone and collect the monies from each person?

I'd like to book a group, but avoid having to collect from everyone myself if this helps :)

Thank you!!

I did this with a group of 20 in Feb. I am assuming you are doing one of the listed tours? We just got everyone to pay by themselves online and then contacted them with the individual booking numbers and total people. When we got there they put us in a separate bus. Worked perfectly.

Sent from my STH100-1 using Tapatalk

I did this with a group of 20 in Feb. I am assuming you are doing one of the listed tours? We just got everyone to pay by themselves online and then contacted them with the individual booking numbers and total people. When we got there they put us in a separate bus. Worked perfectly.

Thank you so much for the reply!! I was hoping it could be worked out to something like this. Ty again!!

Yep, there were lots of vehicles and looks chaotic but they were on top of it. Our guide wa great too. Don't give up the chance to get fresh pineapple too on the side of the road. Only $1 a bag

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all,

I've emailed native choice to ask about booking a group tour. And I'm just wondering if anyone here has done this and how you went about it.

We are sailing with at least 40 people as of now in feb 2018. I'm not sure how many would like to do the tour but I'm guessing at least 20, probably more.

IF you have booked a group like this before with them, did they give you a group booking # so each person could go and pay for their spot on native choices website? Or would one person need to book everyone and collect the monies from each person?

I'd like to book a group, but avoid having to collect from everyone myself if this helps :)

Thank you!!

We used Native Choice last year and did not have any problems in Costa Maya. It was an easy 10 minute ask from the pier and the guide was very knowledgeable. Our driver was not the fastest, but that was the individual, not the company.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 1 month later...

We loved our excursion with Native Choice, will never forget it! Do the Mayan Experience if you can, the meal we had at the Mayan village was excellent. Our tour guides were amazing. Can't say enough good things about this experience. They were very organized. We walked from the port to their office, don't be apprehensive about it, we felt safe the whole time. They had numerous vans to transport people. Very informative guide on the way to the ruins. The guide was very passionate about the ruin and they had a staff member following us on the tour that had water for us at all times. The ladies at the village were amazing, taught us to make tortillas and provided one of the best meals I have ever had. Excellent excursion!