Don't see NCL excursion in my amenities

Last night I purchased an excursion via NCL website and all I received is "your purchase is confirmed". I didn't get a confirmation number nor an email, and my card hasn't even been charged. I have two cabins and the same thing happened for both. So my long question is.....is this normal? We sail tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by Cruiser Who Knows Nothing

My understanding is that Shore Excursions need to be booked outside of the 48hrs prior to sailing. However, it's possible I'm wrong and maybe your tickets will be in your cabin when you board, if so, all good. If not, just go to the excursion desk on the ship. Shouldn't be a problem.

Enjoy your cruise.

My understanding is that Shore Excursions need to be booked outside of the 48hrs prior to sailing. However, it's possible I'm wrong and maybe your tickets will be in your cabin when you board, if so, all good. If not, just go to the excursion desk on the ship. Shouldn't be a problem.

Enjoy your cruise.

Thank you. I called the shoreex desk and my PCC. Nothing has been charged to my account. So I'm not going to fret. But if you can't book outside of 48 hours, why make the option available on my NCL? So weird.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums