Samsung S7 phone

Eveanphil2

I have posted before about buying this phone but checked with cc whether anyone had a problem taking it on board celebrity abd comments were favourable however decided just to email celebrity too.

Just received an email to let me know if CANNOT take it onboard. Just thought I would let you all know. Ggrrrrrr:evilsmile::eek:

I have posted before about buying this phone but checked with cc whether anyone had a problem taking it on board celebrity abd comments were favourable however decided just to email celebrity too.

Just received an email to let me know if CANNOT take it onboard. Just thought I would let you all know. Ggrrrrrr:evilsmile::eek:

Than ban is only for the S7 NOTE. This has been widely advertised and is on the top of the My Celebrity page in large print.

Many airlines also ban this phone.

I agree with your comments re Note but we emailed celebrity and this was their reply.

I know all the phone companies say S7 is ok but not prepared to buy this phone and find I can't use it on board.

Thank you so much for your quick reply but Samsung 7 has too much baggage!!!!!

I agree with your comments re Note but we emailed celebrity and this was their reply.

I know all the phone companies say S7 is ok but not prepared to buy this phone and find I can't use it on board.

Thank you so much for your quick reply but Samsung 7 has too much baggage!!!!!

It can be confusing but Samsung has several phones that are S7, for example S7 Galaxy. The Galaxy is fine as the ban only covers the Note.

My husband and I both have a Samsung Galaxy S7, our daughter has the S7 Edge and we spent 29 days on Radiance of the Seas last fall with our S7's - NO PROBLEM. We've flown with our phones several times as well. They are talking about the S7NOTE which you can no longer buy at all. If you want the S7 go buy it!

I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 and have taken it on 3 X cruises with nary a lifted eyebrow. The last was December on Eclipse. I have also flown with it multiple times. The S7 has no issues to it, so I don't know to what "baggage" OP is referring. I've had the phone for 2 years now without issue. I've had it clearly visible when boarding and while on board and left it in my cabin charging. You cannot use the S7Note, but that is no longer for sale anywhere on the legitimate market and is a totally different phone and battery type.