Perks Question

im still pretty far out, sailing on the Gem on Halloween.

We received a dining plan and beverage package as our perks. The agency we used also gave us 10 free photos, free phone calls, some OBC, and 100 minutes of internet. On NCL, it only shows dining and beverage. Where do the other things show up?

im still pretty far out, sailing on the Gem on Halloween.

We received a dining plan and beverage package as our perks. The agency we used also gave us 10 free photos, free phone calls, some OBC, and 100 minutes of internet. On NCL, it only shows dining and beverage. Where do the other things show up?

Ask your agency to send you an Amenities email.

That should list all your perks. Take the email with you in case there's any question onboard about your perks.

Because they are from your TA, and you are not yet to final payment they probably haven't purchased them yet. Check with your TA for documentation. They may never appear on NCL.

In November, i booked the Breakaway and i have similar perks. It is part of the Norwegian Select perk package. Not everything is listed on the myNCL website but is listed on my ta docs and on NCL amenities paperwork.

If the photo package is the same as the NCL Selects package (which this sounds identical to, and most likely is - not a package from your TA), according to the Terms & Conditions, the credit for the photo package should be loaded into the account of the primary passenger on the reservation. According to the T&C, it needs to be redeemed in a single transaction and is good for either 5x7 or 8x10 prints. So towards the end of the cruise you can just pick 10 of your favorite shots and get them printed out, and mention that you have the photo package when making the purchase (bring the printout with you to be safe).

I was thinking of purchasing a photo package for our upcoming bermuda cruise. I'm guessing if you don't end up getting the number of photos from the package there is no credit correct? So if I purchased the 10 photo package but only ended up with 5 pictures then I've purchased 5 very expensive pictures. Just hate to not purchase but then end up buying 10+ on the ship and paying more. Not sure what to do.

I was thinking of purchasing a photo package for our upcoming bermuda cruise. I'm guessing if you don't end up getting the number of photos from the package there is no credit correct? So if I purchased the 10 photo package but only ended up with 5 pictures then I've purchased 5 very expensive pictures. Just hate to not purchase but then end up buying 10+ on the ship and paying more. Not sure what to do.

The photo package is use it or lose it. If you're unsure, they will be selling photo packages onboard, usually for only about $10 more than the online pre-cruise price. It may be worth it for you to just wait until you are onboard and see if a package is even worth it for you after a bunch of your pictures are taken.