Question on classic beverage package?

chloes8

Your card indicates you are classic. If they bring something that isn't covered by the card and you don't want to pay the difference, just tell them "no thanks". Remember that, if you order from a cocktail server (not bartender), they will take your card when you order. They will also tell you if it's over, or more than likely, they will bring you what you want anyway, and not charge

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When we were on the Eclipse last year we discovered the coffees in Al Bacio with alcohol in them (Irish coffee etc). Would it be these that are not included in the Classic package now? I'm a tiny bit disappointed if so, as otherwise we don't have a huge amount of alcohol. :confused:

I love my Irish Coffee relaxing at Cafe al Bacio. Jameson's is on the classic menu and is included for an Irish Coffee. Whereas Baileys Irish Creme has been or is on the Premium list. Try your classic for a day or two and see if you can live with it. If not, upgrade for the remaining days of your cruise on board.

I know a lot of drinks are included if they are made with the correct kind of liquor. Do I need to constantly say " I have the classic package and I want a pina colada" or "Is a _____ covered on the Classic package" or do they look at my card and know how to make it?

Routinely I will just order my drink by requesting: a Bay Breeze with Malibu or a MaiTai with Capt. Morgan. It's easy and understood. The new menu and surcharge just for the liquor seems to offer more convenience for people. I'll have an occasional Cosmo (you could get it at the Passport bar but it was extra at the Martini bar). I would gladly pay $4 extra for my Absolute or Stoli Citron. Why have to pay $11 plus dollars a day especially if I'm only having one? It is personal choice and easier to work with IMHO. We shall see in September. Wines and beer (I don't drink beer) choices are another story. As long as I can get Pinot Grigio, Proccesco, or a Riesling I will be fine.

I often don't know what is in drinks so that can make it tricky. Glad to know that I can just order and they should know.

Any drink $9.00 or less is included in the classic package. Celebrity confirmed that yesterday when I called them.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

• 11 months later...
If we have wine with dinner, should we order by the glass or the bottle? We are not really into fine wine.

Once we found a wine we liked, they would pretty much keep us happy serving us by the glass. They know how the package works

Is it possible when you have the Classic Non Alcoholic package to change your mind a few days in on the ship and upgrade to the Classic Alcoholic Package?
Yes you can. Depending on the length of the cruise there will be a cut off date but it's usually past the half way mark.;p;p;p

I would gladly pay $4 extra for my Absolute or Stoli Citron.

Sorry for disappointing you, just checked out the new drinks list and Stoli doeasn't appear in any of the packages. Big disappointment for me as Stoli is my favourite vodka. Didn't mind paying for Elite but also has been removed.

Sorry for disappointing you, just checked out the new drinks list and Stoli doeasn't appear in any of the packages. Big disappointment for me as Stoli is my favourite vodka. Didn't mind paying for Elite but also has been removed.

Where did you see the new drinks list?