Question on classic beverage package?

chloes8

Yes. There are a few premium non-alcoholic items not included such as sparkling waters ( Pierre, San Pellegrino etc) and a few coffees at Al Bacio.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you !Great information, but what a bummer. I drink way way more sparking water than booze. So I see an upgrade for my cruise to Bermuda in September.

Thank you !Great information, but what a bummer. I drink way way more sparking water than booze. So I see an upgrade for my cruise to Bermuda in September.

Now, if have the classic package, you only have to pay the difference between the cost of the drink you order (even if it is sparkling water) and the $9 limit that the classic package allows. So, I would check out the cost of an upgrade vs the extra cost of each drink to see what works best for you. My bar bill, without upgrading, was next to nothing with my classic package allowances. They have raised the prices of some drinks but also raised the overall limit for the drinks in the classic package ... so you might be ok without upgrading.

Also, would you be happy enough with Seltzer Water or Club Soda instead of the more expensive waters? I am positive there is no extra charge for those drinks.

Now, if have the classic package, you only have to pay the difference between the cost of the drink you order (even if it is sparkling water) and the $9 limit that the classic package allows. So, I would check out the cost of an upgrade vs the extra cost of each drink to see what works best for you. My bar bill, without upgrading, was next to nothing with my classic package allowances. They have raised the prices of some drinks but also raised the overall limit for the drinks in the classic package ... so you might be ok without upgrading.

Also, would you be happy enough with Seltzer Water or Club Soda instead of the more expensive waters? I am positive there is no extra charge for those drinks.

Last time we sailed on Celebrity if the drink was over the $9 limit of the classic pkg, then you had to pay the entire drink price. Have they changed this rule? Really didn't think it was fair before.

Last time we sailed on Celebrity if the drink was over the $9 limit of the classic pkg, then you had to pay the entire drink price. Have they changed this rule? Really didn't think it was fair before.

Yes the rules changed. Now you pay the difference.

Some liquors have moved over to the premium package now. With a forum search, you can find the newer package menus.

If I am sitting at the bar I'm fine with seltzer water, but for most of the time I like a bottle of fizzy water. I am weighing the upgrade price vs my wants and will decide before the cruise. I still have to pay for the internet (another big ouchy.)

Yes. There are a few premium non-alcoholic items not included such as sparkling waters ( Pierre, San Pellegrino etc) and a few coffees at Al Bacio.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

When we were on the Eclipse last year we discovered the coffees in Al Bacio with alcohol in them (Irish coffee etc). Would it be these that are not included in the Classic package now? I'm a tiny bit disappointed if so, as otherwise we don't have a huge amount of alcohol. :confused:

When we were on the Eclipse last year we discovered the coffees in Al Bacio with alcohol in them (Irish coffee etc). Would it be these that are not included in the Classic package now? I'm a tiny bit disappointed if so, as otherwise we don't have a huge amount of alcohol. :confused:

If the liquor to be added to the coffee is included in the Classic then the coffee with the liquor is also included in the Classic.

I know a lot of drinks are included if they are made with the correct kind of liquor. Do I need to constantly say " I have the classic package and I want a pina colada" or "Is a _____ covered on the Classic package" or do they look at my card and know how to make it?

Do you know if the Classic Package includes Mojito, Pina Colada, Margaritas?

Thank you

Yes, but the pomegranate mojito is an upcharge of about $1. Margaritas and Pina Coladas should be covered. Make sure you try the Creamcicle and the Tropical Oasis.

I know a lot of drinks are included if they are made with the correct kind of liquor. Do I need to constantly say " I have the classic package and I want a pina colada" or "Is a _____ covered on the Classic package" or do they look at my card and know how to make it?

Good question... I would like to know the answer to that one...

Anyone ??

Just off Celebrity Eclipse we had the classic drinks package included in our deal. We were dissapointed as last time we had this (I think in October 2015) bailys was included and some of the alcohlic coffees but now they are at least $1 more, think limit is $11 now you only have to pay the difference though.

Go to guest services on day 1 and ask for a list of drinks that are included. That's what we do!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I have seen this list. Based on that I would need to say I want a "Margarita with classic package tequila" or a "Daiquiri with classic package rum" correct? Or do they just know based on my card?